21 DAYS, 60 EVENTS - WELLNESS & INCLUSION
- Design and develop an Employee Experience programme for Google Ireland, spanning the realms of entertainment, education & wellness
- Create a programme inclusive of all faiths, abilities & interests to celebrate the holidays & the new year.
- Cater to all personality types, from outgoing party people to those more introverted
- Create a strong brand identity for each event
- Celebrate & entertain across diverse teams & departments.
- Create a diverse, reputable & engaging programme with depth of substance
- Promote self care, mental wellness & physical wellness
- Span the entire Dublin campus, making all offices & teams feel included & catered for.
- Achieve high employee engagement
- Manage the programme, production & budget to deliver a seamless event for the client
Welcome to Google Unwrapped!
‘Google Unwrapped’ was a 3 week programme of entertainment & wellness & health workshops & classes, delivered by over 50 facilitators and programme contributors
We created daily themes to reflect the programme, concept and motivation behind the event. Mellow Monday, Thoughtful Tuesday, Wellness Wednesday, Let Your Thursday ROAR!, Festive Friday. A unique wellness identity was created with bespoke mascots to visualise the programme & reflect the content
The health & wellness programme incorporated the client’s in-house wellness offering including pop-up barber & nail salon, massage therapy, reiki, sunrise spinning classes, yoga & meditation
60 individual events were created over 3 weeks, across 8 buildings on the Google Dublin Campus, including a customisable stage that could be dressed each day to reflect the daily theme. We secured a world-class programme of collaborators to inspire Googlers including Panti Bliss, Joe Wicks & Paddy Delaney
We included many in-house suppliers and staff performers in the programme to showcase their talents. We worked closely with all departments within the client’s organisation incl ERGs, Ops, Facilities & Project Teams to develop detailed Audience Plans, Event Management & Emergency Management Plans.
A comprehensive communications plan was developed with bespoke event websites, an integrated booking system and newsletters. Digital posters and onsite branding displayed on campus to promote the events & create brand awareness in the run up. Our in-house content team captured all the events to produce highlight films.
Pre-booked December events had 85% attendance and the satisfaction rate across all events delivered in December was 95%+
60+ events delivered across 3 weeks in December & January
Approx 3000 employees participated & interacted with the programme across the 3 week period, from workshops, entertainment evenings & performances, new employee networking sessions, surprise & delight pop up sessions, talks and live streams of talks and events for those working from home.
€1900 raised for charities through giving events.
We received overwhelmingly positive feedback from stakeholders, participants and contributors.