BRAND LOVE AT CHRISTMAS TO UNITE 15,000 AIB EMPLOYEES
- Create a Global Christmas Experience that can immerse and connect AIB employees all over the world.
- Make it NOT feel like work or an obligation
- Create talkability, momentum and early buy in
- Facilitate employee participation and interaction with the content throughout
- Amplify AIB’s Employee Value Proposition
Welcome to the AIB Big Christmas Show!
An interactive gameshow and evening of live festive entertainment. Our creative and technical teams designed a full game show programme and content.
A fully customised brand look & feel was developed with, bespoke animation and gaming functionality for 3 games: Name That Tune, Higher or Lower & Family Fortunes. We also created on original jingle.
Attendees could visit virtual photo booth, take solo or group photos, create bespoke stickers and frames, engage in group video chats, or bust a move with the DJ on our virtual dance floor.
All of these custom features were purposely design to drive participation and a sense of connection for everyone wherever they were in the world.
The virtual audience could converse with the show host, reinforcing that connection between studio and home.
The night was hosted by Brendan Courtney, and featured an exclusive music performance by Irish Artist Lyra.
VStage, our event platform, facilitated fully customised development to reflect the AIB brand across multiple regions and different demographics. Using our green screen technology we seamlessly featured a live Sign Language Interpreter to comply with AIB’s DE&I policies.
- 14,000 employees imported to Vstage
- 1009 employees completed the Family Fortunes survey
- 823 comments (main stage chat function)
- 421 gifs (main stage chat function)
- 19,376 reactions
- 87 photo booth pictures
- 46 employees took part in the live game show