- Create an authentic, premium experience to connect Birra Moretti and Festival goers at Electric Picnic
- Develop an experience programme that would genuinely amplify the three main brand attributes; Authentic, Premium and Italian
- Create organic ‘talkability’ and ‘shareability’ through media & influencer private dining events, and photo opps
- Build post-event awareness with a paid social media campaign
Welcome to the Piazza Birra Moretti!
A festival experience that transported festival goers to a rustic Italian Piazza and immersed them in “Life’s Simple Pleasures” - good beer, good food and great company! A gathering for all to experience the magic of Italy’s ‘Aperitivo Time’!
We created a stand-out space, designed to replicate a traditional Italian piazza through exposed brick buildings, terracotta roofing, an authentic Italian trattoria,, with a high-rise clock tower in the ‘town square’ as a focal point for Aperitivo Time.
Throughout the day, Piazza Birra Moretti was an escape from the busy festival, where guests could have a beer, play games and listen to authentic Italian music from Luisa Annabali. Surprised guests with greeted with complimentary Italian Gelato, wood-fired pizzas and cold beers.
Everyday at 6PM, the clocktower chimed loudly, letting festival goers know it's ‘Aperitivo Time’! Orchestrated by an Italian actor, the crowd gathered for a collective “Salute” (cheers) moment where hundreds of guests raised their glasses in unison to celebrate this Italian tradition.
A six-piece brass band wove their way through the crowd for an impactful performance that got people up and dancing. Entertainment continued throughout the evening with various bands; New Brass Kings, The Hit Men Trio and DJ. A secret restaurant "Il Segreto" was also created, a 12-seater restaurant for invited guests, media and VIP's. The menu was a 3-course family-style meal curated by Dublin Pizza Co and hosted by an Italian actor who shared the story of Birra Moretti and Life's Simple Pleasures!
Footfall was at a max capacity every evening to close (500 Pax)
11 Musical performances across weekend
300 x complimentary Birra Moretti beers specifically at Aperitivo Time to ensure guests had a drink for the group cheers.
Content created on Instagram stories posted each day after the festival receiving reach of:> 2.3m impressions> 124,914 video views> 45,154 completed video views
The Secret Restaurant "Il Segreto" aimed to create talk-ability and share-ability.
- Delivered 11 sold out restaurant bookings to a total audience of 132 VIP's, media, influencers and special guests.
- The tablescape, presentation of the food and menus were all designed to be "Instagrammable" with strong focus on branding
- The bespoke photo op had a digital aspect where guests could opt-in to receive a digital copy.
Over 350 guests opted-in for a digital print, whilst approx. 500 took a printed polaroid home.
Our Sharable content reached of over 100,000 people.